Friday, September 11, 2009

1 Malaysia

hmmmm?????????


Until today i am still wondering what is this 1 Malaysia all about. I think i understand Wawasan 2020 better than this 1 Malaysia. Ok.. I know this is not the latest news.. but i cant stop thinking about this 1 Malaysia thing la..

Things that come to mind after i heard the 1 Malaysia is...

1. Since when there is another Malaysia in this planet earth?
2. Aren't we already 1? Merdeka long time ago liaw..
3. Sabah and Sarawak still not with Malaysia meh? (if yes then will be great la.. yeah~~)
4. What is that fell trying to say here? are we part of Mongolia? (hehe..)
5. May be he is under pressure la.. so simply taruh 1 statement to make headline..


I still do not buy this 1 Malaysia thing la. I do not know about you. But i think this is F.O.C! (C=Crap) i am not trying to be politician here. i just want to point out my view la. for my understanding. there can never be 1 Malaysia. There is never one. i am a Malaysian. Born in Hospital Umum Kapit Sarawak. I am proud to be a Malaysian. I am more proud to be a Sarawakian. But when i begin to see and read and understand more thing. I am actually not a Malaysian. this is because i am a CHINESE. btw.. i am also proud to be a CHINESE! I am just a "malaysian" with a Malaysia I.C..

I do not have any benefits as compare to the rest of the tribes. i need to pay my own university fees. Everything i want, i have to pay using my own hands and sweat and tears. no help from Government. (But I got help from God la.. hehe.. ) When can i be BUMI? i am always a Non-Bumi.. can my kids be BUMI next time? What do i have to do to be a BUMI of Malaysia? i'm born here, bath in Rajang River, drink from the same water supply, eat from the same forest, play on the same mud, climb the same tree, etc. Why so different? is it my eyes a bit more sepet? then i cant be a BUMI? or is is because i have a Chinese Name?

I think this 1 Malaysia will never come true. if BUMI and Non-Bumi still exist! So my fellow friends, i just want to say we are all doing a good job in learning how to be less depended on the system. but we walk our own way and make thing happen with our own hands. (for me of course with the help of God la..)

SO... We continue to stay proud of who we are. We continue to lift our head high for NO ONE can tell us that we are second grade or second class. at times we may feel like one, people may treat us like one, but do not fear... For we know that we are the fighters! the Survivals! We are the Winners!!

1 comment: