Saturday, June 12, 2010

Got my new toy!!!!

Finally i got my new toy!! Nikon D90... it's really an awesome camera.. wow.. am really loving it!! No regret la! really.. worth all my time researching and reading.. GREAT!!!

here are just some photos to share.. I still need to practice more to get a better feel.. need to practice more to get to know the camera more also.. now still not familiar yet.. need to feel her more.. then i believe she will do wonders.. haha.. give me some time and i will improve..

this can consider my baseline la.. hahaha... next time compare should be able to see improvement. yeah~~










p/s: I am just wondering if got time to go out and do some outdoor shooting? hehe.. not sure if my wife is reading this... :p

1 comment:

  1. hmm... the quality after upload is so much different than the original la.. sigh~~

    ReplyDelete