Sunday, April 26, 2009

2009

somebody once told me that 2009 is going to be a special year for me. i believe so not because i got fired from a company and found a new job, not because Obama is the 1st black President of the United States, or i will kena Magnum 4D...

It's kind of sad la.. this year 2009 will be my last year being 20th something years old... 29 is the last number.. i still cannot imagine i am turning 30 soon.. i still do not think that i am 29 la.. what more to say 30?? i do not know about others, but i do not feel 29 at all la.. i feel like i am mayb around 22? 23? hahahaa... may be younger...

now people in my young adults group is 1 decade younger than me liaw.. some are only 19.. man.. think about the number is really freaking me out. i definitely do not behave like a 29 years old man.. *ahem!!
hahaha... but who cares right.. as long as i am happy and nothing else matters.. yeah~~

but this year 2009 i really need to make sure i archieve something special before i turn 30 next year. i do not know exactly what i want to archieve, but i will blog it when i find out later.. something extraordinary will be interesting.. something out of my system.. something out of my comfort zone!! let's wait and see la..


btw.. please feel free to comment la.. do i look 29?? personally i do not think so la.. hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment