Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Me..

I do not know how to express my feeling very well.. But i am basically HAPPY! Finally feel so free and relax. It's like the feeling of walking out from prison.. not that i have been to prison la.. but come to think about it.. WD in a way is like a prison la.. hahahaha...

when i was still in WD, there are too many things going on at the same time.. if you really want to know how i feel that time, just put urself in my shoes and start to imagine these.. Plant shut down, potential buyer want to buy but no idea when they will buy, company direction, new management, most important thing is 20% or 30% PAY CUT??, restructuring, etc..

physically i think i gain weight due to nothing much to do.. most of us just spend a lot of time in the cafeteria.. since there is nothing much to do. But mentally is ultimate Stressed up, uncertainty, in cafeteria is where you will hear different type of rumors la. that only increase your brain workload.. haha.. gossip is really bad for health!! i can testified on that!

I believe God just gave me a way out and i am sure He heard my cries.. and i want to thank all of you who prayed together with me during this period of crisis time. i thank God for sending you into my life. i know that there is a reason when we went through the trails. God has a purpose for us. Now i am free... I am Free... I AM FREE... So Free.. SO FREEEE.... but Married!! (aduh~) hahahahaa... (she's goanna kill me.. Lord help me...)



Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work:

10 If one falls down, his friend can help him up. but pitty the man who falls and has no one to help him up!


11 Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?


12 Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three shands is not quickly broken.



The verses above is what the Lord gave me during my wedding. I am really thankful that God gave me a friend called my wife.. she is not perfect yet.. but i am sure that day will come.. she really encouraged me lot during this period of time. she is also very "china man". (always say other people china man...) not very expressive. well we are all CINA la.. haha.. but i know she really concern about me and also she fight this battle with me all the way. now that when i got the job we both share the same joy and share the same hapiness.. This is what life is all about la!!

"Good things must share.. Don't just keep to yourself!!"

Speaking about that... There is a Store wide SALES in LEA CENTRE.. Everything 50% off!! go and check it out.. from cap to socks and everything in between..

Not only i got a new job.. i also got quite a number of things from there too.. everything 50% off!! hahaha... Praise The Lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment